Step Three Hundred and Sixty-One


Step 361. I Am Being Led Into The Light Of Knowledge Today.
You carry the light. Carry it with you each hour and in every circumstance. Use your entire day to practice carrying Knowledge. Do not try to express Knowledge, for Knowledge will do this itself when it is appropriate. Your task today is to carry Knowledge, to be attentive and to remember that Knowledge is with you. Whether you are alone or with others, whether you are at work or at home and whether you are in a situation that is pleasant or unpleasant, carry Knowledge within you. Feel it burning in your heart. Feel it filling the great expanse of your mind.

In your two deeper practice periods, re-enter the sanctuary of Knowledge so that you may be refreshed and renewed, so that you may be blessed and honored and so that you may find reprieve and freedom. The more you find this in your inner life, the more you will be able to carry it into your outer life, for you are meant to carry Knowledge into the world today.

Practice 361: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.




Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/


Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

June 17, 2014 Round One: I am to carry Knowledge in every situation today, feel it burning in my heart, feel it filling the great expanse of my mind. I wish to find it in my inner life to be able to carry it into my outer life. Let me do this to know what to do, let me be attentive and alert, let me be able to distinguish the false from the true.
 

I carried Knowledge today and was led into the light of Knowledge. I saw many things in dreams and many thoughts came to me that may be productive, lead to something greater. There was rain and sun all day, but an absolutely magnificent day all round.
August 8, 2015 Round Two: Today was a lovely day spent with family, just chilling out and doing fun and relaxing things. Greg and Dasha came to visit us. Yesterday we barbecued in the garden, and today we went for a walk through the forest to our swimming “hole.” Greg enjoyed bomb-diving from a tree into the river (the water is icy cold mind you!), while Dasha took pictures and videos. Dasha is such a sweet and lovely girl. I enjoyed talking to her as we took our walk. Both young-uns really like it here. They didn’t want to leave.

In retrospect, this was a day of carrying the light of Knowledge for me. Just like the day I did this Step last year, it was an absolutely magnificent day all round.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Thirty-Seven

Step Two Hundred and Eight

Step Two Hundred and Twenty-Three