Step Two Hundred and Twenty-Three


Step 223. I Will Receive Knowledge This Day.
Upon the hour receive Knowledge. In your two deeper practice periods, receive Knowledge. Give yourself to receiving Knowledge. This is your practice for today. Everything else is merely a form of confusion. There is no event in your outer life that need replace your practice today, for Knowledge blesses all things within you and without. It dispels that which is unnecessary and purposefully engages you with that which is necessary and has true potential for you.

Return, then, to Knowledge, regardless of the circumstances of your outer life. Receive Knowledge so that you may have certainty in the world and so that you may understand your own meaning and value.

Practice 223: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


Here you will find the entire book free for download 
http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

November 30, 2013 Round One: I am in particular need of receiving Knowledge this day. I wish to be engaged in that which is necessary and has true potential and not in that which brings confusion and despair. I have confidence that Knowledge will lead me in the right direction and I will find a way to help those who need my help.

March 15, 2015 Round Two: There is a saying “don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.” My take on that is: Gifts that are given from the heart should be received by the heart. Knowledge is a gift from the heart, from the heart of the Creator of All Life. I would be foolish not to receive it. So I am doing my utmost to open myself to Knowledge and receive its gifts. I don’t think there is anything more valuable in this life, and beyond.
February 16, Round Three: When I am not receiving Knowledge, I am engaged in some form of confusion. Receiving Knowledge dispels all the unnecessary. I am to receive Knowledge no matter what my outer circumstances, this takes top priority.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen