Step Two Hundred and Four


Step 204. I Will Be At Peace Today.
Be at peace today. Let not your negative imagination conjure up images of loss and destruction. Let not your anxiety overtake your concentration on Knowledge. To objectively consider your world and the Greater Community in which you live should not incite fear but respect—respect for the power of the time in which you live and its importance for the future, respect for your own emerging abilities and their usefulness in the world that you perceive, respect for the greatness of the physical universe and respect for the power of Knowledge which is greater even than the universe that you perceive.

Remind yourself to be at peace upon the hour. Utilize your strength and your devotion for this. Give yourself to this. In your deeper meditation practices, using the RAHN word if necessary, allow your mind to become still so that it may enter into the greatness of Knowledge, which it is intended to serve. Be at peace today, for Knowledge is with you. Be at peace today, for you are learning to be with Knowledge.

Practice 204: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

October 17, 2013 Round One: I failed at this Step today. I allowed triggers to be activated that took me away from peace and a sober, objective assessment of a situation. I failed to concentrate on Knowledge and allow it to be my guide. The truth came in hindsight after I had already allowed myself to get bent out of shape and spoil things. I felt the heavy burden of remorse. However, I take comfort in knowing that I am still learning to be with Knowledge and some days will be easier than others. When I go astray, I need to redirect my mind back to Knowledge.

February 22, 2015 Round Two: Wisdom I "Achieving Peace:" "Peace is the full enjoyment of your natural mind and the complete utilization of your opportunity to be in the world."

It was so refreshing to read what is written here, it is buoying and freeing - following Knowledge is not burdensome and heavy, but light and joyous. Today I am at peace. I have reached that place this time where I no longer conjure up negative images or allow my mind to paint pictures of doom and gloom. Remorse is not my experience today.

I listened to my daughter, but did not let my negative imagination conjure up images of loss and destruction. I did not allow my anxiety to overtake my concentration on Knowledge. I was at peace today.
January 27, 2019 Round Three: The Vigil - Day 3. Marshall spoke about what brings us to the New Message. Marshall brings wisdom from the Universe I can relate to, that resonates with me, so I am drawn here to hear more. But is it only for personal validation of my life? Is it for personal growth and development and not to serve the world? 
I will just be at peace today and not tax my mind with analysis, doubt and confusion. I will just do what I need to do today. 
Knowledge is a river of intentions - MVS. It is a good sign when you begin to make corrective moves yourself and not depend on others to suggest the corrections for you. Inner listening is not for getting answers but just to stay tuned. Feelings of restraint are very important. Feelings of what is wrong with me that I don’t want to do this? It is important to know why and not feel guilt or self-blame. Are my feelings about our landlord an example of this restraint? I feel guilty for feeling the way I do and being begrudging of him, not wishing to do things for him, but what is holding me back?
Marshall took us on a guided meditation - thinking back on turning points in life, how did I feel, what decision did I make, what was the outcome? 1990 - moving to Russia, a feeling that I had to do this or else.... Determination, deep trust, deep knowing that it would all work out, no fear, no hesitation, joy. And it all worked out. 2011 - Scheleiki - wanting to find a plot of land there, wanting it to work out, wanting it to be the answer, but an undercurrent of things not being right, a feeling of mistrust regarding the people we met. Then realizing it was not for us and my relief that I had been prevented from making a fatal mistake. Willingness to backpedal and look for something else. And I found it in 2015. 
I can face my past, look my errors in the eye, look at the bad things I did (in my drinking days) and move on. I have no fear of facing the past and my past experience. I have come through it to a better place.
I don’t need the people support and communication, I only need to hear the wisdom Marshall shares and see how he presents it. I do not need to be in his direct presence. I am on the outside looking in, on the periphery and that is where I belong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen