Step One Hundred and Forty-Nine



Step 149. My Practice Is My Gift To The World.
You give to the world through your own development at this time, for you are preparing to give a greater gift than you have ever given before. Thus, each day that you undertake the practice according to each step that is given, you give a gift to the world. Why is this? It is because you acknowledge your value and your worth. You acknowledge your Ancient Home and your Ancient Destiny. You acknowledge those who sent you and those who will receive you when you leave this world. All this is given to the world each time you practice sincerely, upon each day, upon each hour. This is a greater gift to the world than you can yet understand, but in time you will see the total need that it fulfills.

Therefore, your practice is a gift to the world, for it gives that which you are affirming within yourself. What you affirm within yourself you affirm for all individuals, in all circumstances, in all worlds and in all dimensions. Thus, you affirm the reality of Knowledge. Thus, you affirm your Ancient Home while you are here.

Upon the hour, give to the world through your practice of giving. Remind yourself of this. In your two longer practice periods, give yourself completely into stillness and silence. Give of your heart and give of your mind. Give all that you realize you can give, for this is a gift to the world. Though you cannot as yet see the result, have confidence that this giving will extend beyond your own mind and will touch all minds in the universe, for all minds are truly joined in reality.

Practice 149:
 
Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/


Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

June 1, 2013 Round One: I am striving to give all that I can in my practice and affirm the reality of Knowledge and my Ancient Home. This is very empowering and uplifting and I have no doubts that by being diligent in my own practice I can extend beyond my own mind and touch other minds in the universe. This is my experience, I know this to be true.

December 21, 2014 Round Two: The need to practice and give to the world through my practice is particularly apparent to me today. I am coming to a clearer understanding that any issues that come up can only be resolved through my practice, through continuing to take the Steps to Knowledge, reclaiming Knowledge and contributing what Knowledge gives me to the world. Knowledge will set all things to right. And I can only help myself and those around me, my loved ones in particular, through my own efforts to manifest Knowledge in my life. This I also understand as being my gift to the world.

Today is the Winter Solstice, and it is my understanding that each year on December 22, visitors from around the world gather at Stonehenge early in the morning to mark the Winter Solstice and to see the sunrise above the stones. Hence the picture I chose for my photo quote today (it may not be Stonehenge per se, but close enough). Welcome to the Light!

November 27, 2018 Round Three: As I practice and extend myself beyond my own mind, I touch all other minds in the world. I acknowledge my Ancient Home and Ancient Destiny. I affirm the reality of Knowledge. I affirm my Ancient Home while I am here. All minds are truly joined in reality and by extending beyond my own mind, I touch all others. I get this and see the verity of it. Meditation - 5.03 - 5.24. Mind expansion, joining with other minds, I see how this works to raise the vibration of the entire planet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen