Step One Hundred and Fifty-Five


Step 155. The World Blesses Me As I Receive.
You are learning now to receive. The world blesses you as you learn to receive, for Knowledge will flow into you as you become an open receptacle for Knowledge. And you will draw that which is life into yourself, for life is always attracted to those who give.

Understand this in its full depth this day as you remind yourself upon the hour that life gives to you as you are still. In your two meditation practices, enter stillness once again and feel life being drawn into you. This is a natural attraction. As your giving and stillness become greater, you will feel life being drawn into you, for you will in time become a source of nourishment for life.

Practice 155:
 
Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

June 12, 2013 Round One: Feeling life being drawn into me is an experience beyond compare, I could even describe it as an ultimate experience, for this is what life is all about. Life is not about doing, but about being. And I feel very blessed as I receive. I am asked if I have anyone to share my Steps practice with. I do not. But I do not particularly strive for this either. In fact, it had not entered my head before that I need to share it with anyone. It is my own sacred inner journey and I don’t feel that anyone else has to know about it specifically. I am not sure I can verbalize it anyway, words do not do justice to what I am feeling and experiencing inside. Yes, indeed, I feel very blessed.

December 27, 2016 Round Two: I wish to be an open receptacle for Knowledge by keeping a positive, upbeat attitude, by refraining from judgment, by allowing Knowledge to bestow its gifts on me, by being open to receive. And yes, like the first time, I feel very blessed.

P.S. Again it is so synchronous to be revisiting this Step again today - Day 8 of the 2016 Steps Vigil. Marshall spoke about how necessary it is in our spiritual practice to be able to stand outside the mind so that its thoughts and chaotic turbulence do not sweep us away like a tidal wave.


P.P.S. Day 9 of the 2017 Steps Vigil. "This is a rare event, even in the Universe at large." Patricia shares Marshall's words, referring to the appearance of the New Message and the Messenger at this time.

December 3, 2018 Round Three: As I learn to receive, life will flow into me. I will become an open receptacle for Knowledge. Life will be drawn into me. This is a natural attraction. In time I will become a source of nourishment for life. I am working towards this.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen