Step One Hundred and Twenty-Nine


Step 129. My Teachers Are With Me. I Will Be With Them.
Your teachers are with you. They are not speaking to you except on very rare occasions, and then only if you are capable of hearing. From time to time they will send their thoughts into your mind, and you will experience this as your own spark of inspiration. You are as yet unaware of how your mind is joined with all other minds, but in time you will begin to experience this in the context of your own world. The demonstration of this will become so obvious that you will wonder how you could ever have doubted it.

Your teachers are with you and today in your two longer practice periods, practice being with them. You do not need to create an image of them in order to have this experience. You do not need to hear a voice or see a face, for their presence is enough to give you a complete experience that you are in fact together. If you will be still, breathe deeply and not weave fantasies—neither happy fantasies nor fearful fantasies—you will begin to experience what is actually there. Your Teachers are actually there. And today you can practice being with them.

Practice 129: Two 30-minute practice periods.


Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

April 30, 2013 Round One: I have experience of my mind being joined with all other minds, although I do not always name it as such. It is often more an experience of being in harmony with the world, being in tune, being in what I call the flow of the Universe. And when I experience it, I have no doubts, it is so perfect and natural.

I take great comfort in the fact that my teachers are with me today. I have never heard voices or seen faces, but I do feel their presence and I trust in their teaching and in their unfailing support when I allow myself to be with them.

November 29, 2014 Round Two: I continue to feel the presence of my Teachers. I do not weave fantasies, I just feel an ongoing and steady presence, a feeling of love and support. I am not alone, I am not adrift without an anchor, I have a true foundation in the world.

November 7, 2018 Round Three: I have nothing to add today. This is a self-evident Step.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen